Saturday, July 30, 2005

a mountain stream

I was on a path to some where else. This was before I found myself lost in the woods. So i wondered around for a while, and I found a beautiful stream, flowing down the rocks and through the trees. So I followed it. I followed it for a long time. It came to another stream, which was more like a small river than a stream. It was peaceful at first. Then it got rough, in between the rocks, the cliffs. I got into the river, and I floated. I floated down the peaceful river and into the rough rocky current. It hurts to hit rocks, but you usually come out ok, if you pay attention. Then came this waterfall, a big waterfall. I was floating in the river, and I didnt care how big it was. So i just went with the water and I was swept down the walls of falling water. It was really high, then I hit the water below.
I went down into the water. I stayed their for a while, It was dark and confusing. I didnt know what was up, what was down, right or left, east or west. But i stayed their. Then I came back to the surface. I was in a peaceful crystal clear mountain lake. A sense of awe at the serene beauty surrounding me. I may float here for a while, then maybe ill build a house on the shores of this lake. Ill build more houses and make a community of the people that come down the waterfall. So when they get out of the lake, they can live here to. Never forgetting the pure beauty when you surface to see this view. But standing on solid ground.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home